Top Abu Dhabi Food & Drink
71 results | All Abu Dhabi Tours
* A traveler said: "Sheikh Zayed Mosque & the date market were my highlights. We were also treated to an exhibition of pre (like alexander the great) and Islamic coins on entrance to the Mosque. The heritage village gave a nice insight into life before oil was found (in 1958 if I remember correctly). The museum at the heritage village was cool."
* A traveler said: "We spend morning in the desert and Imran did everything to make us happy. Nice adventure and I recommended to everyone. Thanks again for everything. Love from Belgium"
* A traveler said: "My Tour was very nice. My guide ensured that I saw the highlights of Abu Dhabi and was very courteous! Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A truly brilliant experience, and a highlight of my time in Abu Dhabi. A big thank you to Nizam for leading such a special afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing adventure with Jesus our incredibly informative and friendly skipper. Honesty has been the highlight of our trip so far and highly recommend going on the YIB tours especially if you get Jesus as your skipper!! So much fun - only recommendation is asking them to ping location via WhatsApp"
* A traveler said: "The atmosphere, views and food (quality and amount) were terrific. Very happy with the value for money"
* A traveler said: "Ebrahim was the most amazing tour guide. Being able to tour these places with a local makes the experience so much better. At every location that we stopped he took the time to make it the best experience for us. Everything was breathtaking and he really takes care of you through out the entire journey. I would 100% recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with our knowledgable, pleasant and easy going guide Muhammad Imran Khan. We had plenty of time to explore all the attractions visited, like the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the view from 300 metres in the Etihad towers, the Corniche and the Presidential Palace (with music corps). We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing private tour by the friendly Shakil as our driver and tour guide. He picked us up at the hotel lobby at the confirmed exact time. The SUV provided is very spacious for 5 of us and has room for more. He is very patient and explain to us some of the interesting places along the way. He would take is anywhere we wanted to go and didn't rush us. And he knows when to avoid the crowd at some of the attractions. We returned back at out hotel quite late and he didn't mind at all. In fact I feel quite bad about that. As I said he is truly your personal driver. 5 stars out of 5. Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Fahim and the the staff were absolutely fantastic! Great day out - full of attractions and experiences. Very well organised, professional, friendly and entertaining service."
* A traveler said: "Top-notch tour guide and tour. Camel farm was fun and educational. Dune bashing was exhilirating. Food was good, entertainment terrific. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very well prepared excursion. We had an amazing ride in the desert with a very skilled driver (Faisal Maly). My family loved the dance, the camel ride and the henna tattoo. Be face to face with a falcon on my arm was also an unbelievable experience. This excursion is something you must do!"
* A traveler said: "Fouad our guide was very informative guide who not only explained the place we were visiting but also on Emerati culture and life. He was great and we would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of the city. It was the perfect solution for someone short on time & also needing transport from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (2 birds with one stone?). The company & Mr. Khan, my guide, we’re super accommodating & flexible with my schedule & helping make sure I was compliant with current COVID-19 travel restrictions. I liked that they allow flexibility on how long you stay at certain places, e.g., I wanted to stay longer at the mosque but didn’t want to go to Ferrari world. (I could do without that Islamic art gallery though—too aggressive on the selling. Dates too but it was balanced by the fact that it is a true market vs bring in a single store/gallery.)"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable and well organised tour showing the highlights of Abu Dhabi. The Mosque was stunning, we would have preferred a little more time at the Heritage Village and less time at Ferrari World only negative Informative commentary on the coach. Pick up on time at Cruise port Good tour great value for money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village & Dates Market
- Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding
- Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride and Sand Boarding
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Private Departure Transfer from Abu Dhabi City to Dubai DXB Airport
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Maharashtra