Calico Museum of Textiles
This stunning museum in the heart of Gujarat is home to one of the most impressive collections of Indian textiles on earth. With a wide array of modern pieces, as well as a number dating back more than 500 years, the Calico Museum of Textiles is a must-
see attraction for visitors in search of a deeper understanding of one of India’s oldest traditions.
Tours take place twice during most days of the week and offer travelers an exclusive look at either the main galleries or the Sarabhai Foundation’s extensive collection of religious tapestries and textiles. While visitors say seeing the private collections and
residence is a truly unique experience, it’s best to book well in advance since spots are limited and fill up quickly.
What are Calico Museum of Textiles hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Calico Museum of Textiles?
- Explore the Best of Ahmedabad by Car (Guided Full Day City Sightseeing Tour)
- Gujarat Textile tour
- Ahmedabad Dwarka Somnath Tour
- India's first world heritage city Ahmedabad morning walk tour
Things to do near Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Sasan Gir
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Bhopal
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Madhya Pradesh