Top Alexandria Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
309 results | All Alexandria Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Alexandria was informative and complete. We saw everything on the itinerary plus a few more sites. I loved the Library!!! I am glad that we were able to change our to date to one when the library was open. Having a guide and a driver made seeing everything quicker and easier."
* A traveler said: "Excellent transfer between our Alexandria hotel to our hotel in Cairo. Ahmed and his crew were very professional and we had no issues to speak of. They even sent an extra person to make sure we get to our destination safely."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to see and learn alot abut Alexandreia. Tout guide Rasha was very informative and the programme flexible to show the highlight of the city."
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome day with Alex, even made better by our guide Sarah, she was very knowledgeable, she knows everything about Alex, answered all of our "many" questions about the city even my kids enjoyed her simple explanation, she was explaining the city history and its different parts while on the bus moving from one location to another. We concluded the day with very nice lunch on a fantastic spot on the beautiful Alex Corniche, That was super amazing day thanks to Sarah!"
* A traveler said: "If you have never been to Egypt, i highly recommend visiting with a tour. This was my first solo trip and although i was pretty nervous throughout, Aly made sure to check in and make sure i was safe and enjoying. Cant forget to mention the planning and organizing transportation and tour guides , everything is all planned out. Aly also responded to my messages swiftly and with assurance, as well as all the drivers. Communication is key! As for the tour itself, AMAZING! Incredible, beautiful, left me filled with awe and really blessed and appreciative to have the opportunity to visit ancient history that you hear and learn about in books in school. It really helps to have a guide with you, especially with the language barrier; and they take great photos! Thank you to everyone especially Aly, Sherif, and Ahmed! Until next time!"
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Mohamed Albasha was great. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Was an amazing 4 days and I def recommend it."
* A traveler said: "There are not enough words of how amazing this package was. Ahmed Elsayed was beyond outstanding. He went far and beyond to make our trip a memorable one. He truly deserves 10+ stars. I highly recommend this tour and definitely would recommend using him."
* A traveler said: "Definitely do the Nile cruise tour. We stayed in really nice cruise and staff was amazing. In Egypt you need to have a guide that you can trust. Our guide Sherif was an Egyptologist and he had a lot of knowledge about history. He was taking care of us and very helpfull. We had a amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "The hot air balloon ride was spectacular. We had to wait an hour for clearance to fly but after we got a loft it was one of the best things in our trip. Haden was an exceptional guide. Super experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife had amazing time on this tour. Our guide, Mohamed Albasha, was helpful & informative. Definitely recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sherif picked us up from our hotel promptly. He was informative. Our day was organized yet flexible. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ramzy was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Ahmed was a wonderful driver. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I went on this trip and we had a wonderful time. Our guide was Mohammed and he was so friendly and helpful. We got along with him so well and he made the trip fun and memorable. He was able to arrange some last minute boat rides and the trip to Abu Simbel for us with no problem. We learned a lot and got tons of great photos that made all our friends jealous and a few of them asked about which tour we booked and we will happily recommend this one to them. We adheared to all the Covid protocols and we really appreciated that our guide did as well. There were definitely guides and tourists out there that did not so just be aware that if you are traveling right now that it is a courtesy to follow the rules regarding masks and distance. Taking a vacation at this time doesn't mean you get a vacation from the rules."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese