Baja California Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were Edwin and Haciel and they did an amazing job! They definitely went out of their way to make it fun and a great experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Adriana was an incredible tour guide. She gave us safe and reliable transportation and planned an amazing tour for us! She was very thoughtful and attentive and was incredibly accommodating. She also has a great taste in music and was a very fun host to ride around the area with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, we really felt like VIPs. Alfredo is bilingual and knows his way around the valle. I found this transportation service on Google, it had the best price. We stopped at some pretty amazing wineries. I highly recommend this company and I will be using them in the future."
* A traveler said: "Our guide tour & driver were amazing and very accommodating! Would definitely come back and request for Issac"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our driver Jacinto. Prompt pick up and he knew the area of valle de Guadalupe perfectly. We were able to see all we wanted during our 8 hr. We hope to use him again in the future !!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend Ansell Wine tours, they went above and beyond making sure we had a good time. We ran into a lot of issues the morning of the tour, making us push back the time. However, they were extremely flexible and understanding. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was also very helpful and understanding allowing us to enjoy the rest of the day."
* A traveler said: "Luigi was very knowledgeable. We had a great experience. Favorite part of the whole experience was spending time with the wine maker."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable experience was the beautiful views and Eugenia our tour lady was excellent. Will recommend her highly. She explain everything very clear and next time I come I will request her for my tour. Thank you Eugenia"
* A traveler said: "The horses are beautiful and very well cared for. Jose was personable and we enjoyed the company of his grandchildren. Erin was helpful in instructing us on horse riding and her picture came out beautifully. We definitely recommend this place!"
* A traveler said: "bike Excursion really enjoyed the whole experience everyone was super friendly in super helpful and made it a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was our driver. He was very friendly and accommodating. The drive to la bufadora was longer than expected, 2.5 hours, but it was worth it. The shops were so much fun and the foooood was so yummy! The mezcal tasting was also very nice at the end. He picked us up and dropped us off at the border so it was very convenient. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I went with a friend and it was out very first time going to the Valle de Guadalupe. Our tour guide did an awesome job of showing us around and recommended places to eat. We loved the experience and I want to do it again! Our tour guide was very friendly and informative and did a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Josue was great! He spoke both Spanish and English which was perfect as my girlfriend does not speak English and my Spanish is mediocre. We were able to choose what we wanted to do. Josue recommended a great place for lunch and it was perfect! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Romina provided an excellent experience, this was my second time at Cata Sensorial and it was much different than the first! Will definitely be back a third time :)"
* A traveler said: "Victor was super helpful and very patient with all of my group! We went to cool places and he was very flexible with when we wanted to be picked up."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience from the beginning to end. Pepe from Infinito Winery was very attentive and cordial. Provided details about his wine. We where able to taste differently types. Thet our guy Luigi was excellent, he showed us around and even recommended good eating places. At our second stop Cava De Marcelo we learned about cheese making, history about the place over 100 years. We enjoyed this experience very much would fully recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Marco’s outstanding service and the ease to which the trip flowed! He listened well and added additional stops to our trip configured to our interests! The best tour guide ever! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ensenada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Sinaloa