B&O Railroad Museum Tours and Activities
History buffs and train lovers won’t want to miss a visit to Baltimore’s B&O Railroad Museum, the world’s biggest museum devoted to locomotives.
There are historic trains galore at the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad collection, along with artifacts, railroad buildings, railroad track and 250 examples of rolling stock.
The country’s first passenger train service rolled out of the roundhouse here in 1830, and you can learn more about the Birthplace of American Railroading on a tour of the immense complex.
Tours and Activities to Experience B&O Railroad Museum
- Edgar Allan Poe House & Museum
- Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum
- Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Maryland Science Center
- Hard Rock Café Baltimore
- Baltimore Federal Hill
- Baltimore National Aquarium
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House
- Baltimore Little Italy
- Fell’s Point
- Patterson Park
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
- Medieval Times Baltimore