Royal Regalia Museum
Despite its lavish mosques and jungle-rich surrounds, Brunei is one of the least-visited countries in the world. The Royal Regalia Museum in the capital of Bandar Seri Begawan is dedicated to Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, who has reigned over Brunei for more than five decades, and serves as a visual representation of the immense wealth of the sultanate.
Royal Regalia Museum Tours and Activities
Should I book Royal Regalia Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Royal Regalia Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Royal Regalia Museum?
- Full Brunei Experience - City Excursion - Water Village and Mangrove Safari
- Three Days - A Taste of Brunei
- Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia, Istana Nurul Iman & Kampung Ayer
- Brunei Full Day City Tour including Tamu Kianggeh, Royal Regalia & Kampung Ayer
Things to do near Bandar Seri Begawan
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Central Vietnam