Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Madame Tussauds Bangkok brings an extra level of fun to the traditional wax museum with interactive displays that allow you to pose alongside your heroes. Answer the phone at the Oval Office, or head on stage for a duet with Justin Bieber. From world leaders like Barack Obama and the Dalai Lama to the Queen of England and the king of the football pitch Christiano Ronaldo, there are photo ops a-plenty for both adults and children.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Entry to Madame Tussauds is via paid ticket—children under 3 years visit for free.
- Save time and beat the line by purchasing your ticket in advance.
- The collection is wheelchair accessible.
- This attraction will appeal to the whole family.
How to Get There
Madame Tussauds is located on the 6th floor of the Siam Discovery Center. It’s a 5-minute walk from the Siam and National Stadium Stations on the BTS Skytrain. Alternatively, you can take a taxi or tuk-tuk to get here.
When to Get There
This popular attraction is often busy, but visit on a weekday morning and you might find fewer people than at other times. It’s open 7 days a week with the exception of selected national holidays.
Visit Jim Thompson House Within walking distance of Madame Tussauds, yet a world away, Jim Thomson House is the former home of American entrepreneur Jim Thomson. And enthusiast for all things Thai, Thomson built a business exporting high-quality Thai silk fabrics across the world. His historic wooden Bangkok home, set in a quiet courtyard, is filled with antiques, pottery and other collectables.
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Line Village Bangkok
- Siam Square
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- KidZania Bangkok
- MBK Center
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Erawan Shrine
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Suan Pakkad Palace
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Rajadamnern Stadium
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)