Top Bangkok Bus Tours
490 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "This 3 temples tour was exactly what I was looking for. I was picked up on time from the hotel by a lovely tour guide named Yui and her driver. We went to 3 locations in Bangkok. Yui explanated everything along the way and took photos of me in front of important locations. It was very casual and 'one on one' (not like a rushed group tour) I felt like I was traveling with a friend. She was very helpful even after the tour with some confusing details of my trip, and helped me out tremendously, and I am truly Thankful to have been lucky enough to meet her. In my opinion she is a real asset to the tour co."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Easy to navigate they were exactly where the directions said they would be and we departed about 5-10 min after meeting with them. Little expensive compared to what you would pay a taxi but the ease of mind getting off the plane was nice"
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day, the guide and driver were early. There is very little traffic early in the morning. We visited the Memorial, museum and then went on a boat ride up to see the bridge. Walking the bridge was nice along with riding the train. For me, it was a great day and experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour for a second time - this time it was better as we saw more of Ayutthaya which has undergone a huge improvement in the last 3 years. Many more buildings and areas to see making it a very interesting day out of Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Had an excellent time, chef Letty walked us through how to prepare everything and gave tips on how to substitute ingredients in our home countries. Market tour was a little boring, but cooking class more than made up for it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "Excellent private tour, from start to finish. Having an English-speaking tour guide meant that we were first in line, and did not miss anything. She guided us around and told us all about the Grand Palace Complex, and Wat Phra Kaew. Stunning sights, and excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and a great way to see Bangkok. Our guide was very humoristic and informative which made the trip even better. I also liked the drinks and the mixed fruits on the way back. I can highly recommend this cruise for everyone coming to Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money with all entrant fees to temples included within the trip total. Timings are well thought out and if your fellow travellers are like minded, then the trip moves along well, it’s just frustrating if you have to wait for stragglers in the group. The return river cruise is very pleasant with the buffet lunch, which is tasty and fresh - good variety of choice and choice of purchasing beer / alcoholic drink if wished. Also given the option of staying an having shuttle boat to night market instead of return to hotel if wished - added bonus as not expected. Great trip - would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent explaining the history of Ayutthaya and the ruins , the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha. It was an excellent tour of the original capital of Thailand."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk
- Floating and Railway Market, Coconut Farm and Salt Field Tour in Thailand
- Bridge on the River Kwai and Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Private Tour: Thai–Burma Death Railway Bridge on the River Kwai from Bangkok
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Siam Amazing Park
- Siam Square
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- Khlong Saen Saep
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Calypso Cabaret
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang)
- Ancient City Museum
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Asiatique The Riverfront
- Line Village Bangkok
- Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)
- Sky Bar
- Erawan Shrine
- Khlong Toei Market
- Dream World
- National Museum of Royal Barges
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach