Top Bangkok Nature and Wildlife Tours
168 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was fun and we got to see a quiet part of the city. We got to see some back streets and got to ride a long-tail boat across the river."
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "This 3 temples tour was exactly what I was looking for. I was picked up on time from the hotel by a lovely tour guide named Yui and her driver. We went to 3 locations in Bangkok. Yui explanated everything along the way and took photos of me in front of important locations. It was very casual and 'one on one' (not like a rushed group tour) I felt like I was traveling with a friend. She was very helpful even after the tour with some confusing details of my trip, and helped me out tremendously, and I am truly Thankful to have been lucky enough to meet her. In my opinion she is a real asset to the tour co."
* A traveler said: "Presha (Peter) was a wonderful guide. His English was very fluent. Presha was gracious, friendly and knowledgeable. He adapted our itinerary to our pace and interests. We saw all the highlights we wanted to see in beautiful Bangkok. Our driver was professional and safely navigated the busy streets."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "it was easy to find them since they were holding up a sign with our name. They were waiting for us. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and the driver worked well together. The driver was punctual and professional. We were a little early arriving at the Royal Palace so he gave us a little sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Our guide was interesting, inciteful and had a great sense of humor. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent timing. I was given all the necessary informations as to the place of meeting. I was welcomed by the representative who took me to the car. I was at my hotel less than an hour after arrival at Bangkok airport."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and a great way to see Bangkok. Our guide was very humoristic and informative which made the trip even better. I also liked the drinks and the mixed fruits on the way back. I can highly recommend this cruise for everyone coming to Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Was fantastic.Sam was a local and we got to taste real Thai food which was a bonus. Elephant experience awesome as was the clear fish nibbling water at the Erwan Falls"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely day out in an amazing city with a wonderful guide! Tuangtip was full of knowledge and a great person to spend the day with. Would do it all again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chatuchak Market
- Flow House Bangkok
- Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)
- Koh Kret (Ko Kret)
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Ancient City Museum
- Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)
- Khlong Toei Market
- Maeklong Railway Market
- Vimanmek Mansion
- MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)
- Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)
- Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Sampeng Market
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
- BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach