Top Bath Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
79 results | All Bath Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Has been sensational, the guide with Alex was beautiful and very well explained, very smart and precise guy. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Great river trip with a very knowledgable and humorous person at the wheel. He made our trip all worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide (man can’t remember his name ) Enjoyed the trip Lovely walk around the city"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I greatly appreciated being taken to the view of the city from on high."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of interesting facts about Bath! Simon is a great host! Our whole group enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Recommend to anyone who wants to learn about the history of Bath! Great tour and informative!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very lovely experience. Mike was knowledgeable and an inspiring guide, and the cream tea was just gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our guide, was very knowledgeable and a really nice person. We all learnt a lot about the history of Bath."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "A great fun way to get to know the different areas of the city you are visiting along with interesting historical facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good! I did not really know about the regency period and our guide highlighted the effect of it in the context of Bath and Bridgerton. Luckily, there was not too much about Bridgerton, but much more about Bath."
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Andrew Clark was excellent. Andrew Is a wealth of knowledge. He took his time and walked us through the city. He explained the history of the city in depth and easy to understand. I highly recommend Andrew as a tour guide.This was our best experience in the UK."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."