Top Bath Tours by Duration
42 results | All Bath Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Great way to cover the key historical points of Bath with excellent local knowledge from our very friendly and enthusiastic guide"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip and walking tour. Very knowledgeable guides. Worth doing for a quick insight into Bath especially if you’re only there for a night or two!"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I greatly appreciated being taken to the view of the city from on high."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of interesting facts about Bath! Simon is a great host! Our whole group enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Recommend to anyone who wants to learn about the history of Bath! Great tour and informative!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Oz was such a fantastic tour guide. He promptly picked us up from our hotel, gave us the option to stop for coffee along the way, and was incredibly insightful on the history pertaining to each stop. We reached each location at optimal times before the sites were crowded, and Oz even helped us coordinate amazing photos. Such an amazing experience overall! Would highly recommended this tour and our guide to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Julian was top shelf. Very knowledgeable and very engaging I would recommend him to all. Well done and thanks"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Dan. He is extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented, friendly, and entertaining. We learned so much about Stonehenge and Bath during our time with him. He is incredibly well-prepared with additional information and references to ensure that the tour is informative and entertaining. We also really appreciated all of his restaurant and activity recommendations for our time in Bath. We will definitely be booking with him again when we return to Bath."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend Daniel's tours. His knowledge is vast, and his storytelling skills are excellent. The two villages that we visited were fascinating and illuminating examples of Cotswold architecture. Daniel's commentary really brought them to life. We also had so much fun during the cream tea experience at the end of the tour. Thank you, Daniel!"