Top Bath Travel & Transportation Services
26 results | All Bath Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Has been sensational, the guide with Alex was beautiful and very well explained, very smart and precise guy. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide (man can’t remember his name ) Enjoyed the trip Lovely walk around the city"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great river trip with a very knowledgable and humorous person at the wheel. He made our trip all worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I greatly appreciated being taken to the view of the city from on high."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Recommend to anyone who wants to learn about the history of Bath! Great tour and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of interesting facts about Bath! Simon is a great host! Our whole group enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was interesting and engaging. Our guide was lovely and share lots of interesting facts about Bridgerton and Bath."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. I went alone and joined a small group. The headphones and music create a lovely atmosphere as you walk around Bath. The tour guide had so much knowledge and added a little humour to the morning."