Victoria Square Shopping Centre
The Victoria Square Shopping Centre is one of the biggest and most expensive developments in Northern Ireland. It includes both residential and commercial space, with the British department store House of Fraser as its anchor tenant. The square's iconic feature is undoubtedly its glass dome that offers panoramic 360-degree views of the city. The 35-meter diameter dome has two covered, multi-level streets linking in, and an ornate Jaffee Fountain sits below the dome in what is the hub of the entire area.
Daily tours of the dome are offered, with guides providing information on some of the sights to see. Important buildings like Belfast Castle, Harland & Wolff Cranes, Belfast City Hall, Belfast Courts of Justice and the Albert Clock are some to be pointed out.
Retail outlets spread out over four floors include Fossil, H&M, Apple, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Hugo Boss and more, while entertainment outlets like Odeon Cinemas, restaurants and bars are also part of the commercial space at Victoria Square.
Ways to experience Victoria Square Shopping Centre
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Victoria Square Shopping Centre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Victoria Square Shopping Centre 2020?
What's the best way to experience Victoria Square Shopping Centre?
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Belfast Eclectic Walking Tour Small-Group
- Eclectic Belfast Evening Walking Tour
- Belfast Troubles Tour: Walls and Bridges
Things to do near Belfast
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England