Top Belfast Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
On the Ground
2 results | All Belfast Tours
See Belfast from a different perspective during this fun group cycling tour which includes stops at historic pubs you might otherwise miss. Pedal past some of the city’s top sights, including Titanic Belfast and Belfast Cathedral, and cover more ground than you could on foot while also learning about the city’s history.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
This is the best way to see Belfast, you will feel the city around you. There is no other tour where you can experience so much, go places others can’t, feel as though you know the city as well as the locals by the end. You’ll be guaranteed to have a smile on your face by the end, we can’t wait to see you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Mountain Bike Tours in Belfast are taking additional safety precautions?
What Mountain Bike Tours in Belfast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- HMS Caroline
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Antrim Coast Road
- Queen's University Belfast
- Belfast Customs House
- Ulster Museum
- Dark Hedges
- Dunluce Castle
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House
- Belfast City Hall
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England