Located in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, Copley Square is among the most beautiful public parks in the city. For more than 100 years, it has been a hub of downtown activity and historical significance for the sheer number of institutions built here since the 1800s. Many still stand today, including the stunning Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, Old South Church, the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel and New England's tallest skyscraper, John Hancock Tower.
The square is best known as the site of the finish line for the annual Boston Marathon, and there is a 1996 memorial here celebrating the race's 100th anniversary. It is also well known as a downtown commercial hub with a variety of upscale restaurants and shopping options. The onsite Copley Place mall includes high-end stores such as Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Porsche Design and Tiffany & Co.
Visitors will also appreciate the rotating calendar of events offered in the park throughout the year, ranging from large concerts to farmers' markets.
Tours and tickets to Experience Copley Square
Should I book Copley Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Copley Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Copley Square?
- Boston Sightseeing Trolley Tour with 1 Stop
- Boston City view Bicycle Tour
- Boston Private City Tour
- Pro-Photoshoot in Historic Boston or Cambridge, Massachusetts
Things to do near Boston
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New York