Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
As one of the largest outdoor outlet shopping destinations in New England, Wrentham Village Premium Outlets® offers dozens of top fashion brands. From couture to kidswear, this place is a shopping mecca. It's a top destination from Providence and Boston, and discounts are typically steep—you can often save up to 65 percent off retail prices.
Find hundreds of brands here, including designer boutiques like Burberry, Kate Spade, and Michael Kors. The selection is diverse. You can shop for goodies like jewellery, accessories, and housewares, and even high-end electronics.
Though it's easy to drive, Boston visitors don't need to rent a car to get here. Shopping tours that run from Boston typically offer round-trip transfers, so you can get out of the city without the hassle of navigating yourself. If you visit during football season, you can pair a shopping trip with an NFL game at Gillette Stadium—the home field of the New England Patriots—or place a bet on the harness horse-racing at Plainridge Park Casino.
Things to know before you go
- Get additional discounts if you pick up a VIP Coupon Book at guest services.
- You can find a great meal here, including full-service restaurants and counter service eateries.
- Amenities include ATMs in the Welcome Center, baby changing stations, and a children's play area.
- You can borrow a complimentary wheelchair at Simon Guest Services.
How to get there
Wrentham Village Premium Outlets is located in Wrentham, conveniently situated between Boston and Providence. The easiest way to arrive is by car; from Boston, you should take I-90 W to I-495 S, and the outlets are located just off exit 38. Small-group shopping tours are a convenient way to get some retail therapy and easily return to Beantown.
When to get there
The stores are open early till late, with earlier closing times on Sundays. Expect more crowds around the holidays, over weekends, and during major sales and popular shopping days like Black Friday. You can avoid the crowds by arriving during the week, earlier in the day.
Sports and Entertainment at Gillette Stadium
Just about a 10-minute drive from Wrentham Village Premium Outlets, you can find Gillette Stadium. The arena features a few New England touches like the exterior lighthouse, carts selling local beer, and the hometown team: The New England Patriots. Beyond professional football, the venue hosts soccer, motorsports, and lacrosse, as well as top-tier music from artists.
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Massachusetts State House
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Samuel Adams Boston Brewery
- Boston Common
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Fenway Park
- Boston Symphony Hall
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Boston South End
- Boston Theater District
- Boylston Street
- Boston Public Garden