Top Boston Shows & Performances
12 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the history!! Awesome place to visit if you love baseball !! Parking stinks!!!!!!!!!! I would like to Go back just to see what I missed."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour guide, Ryan Beard. He was personable, knowledgeable, and pleasing to the eye. We were fortunate to be the only people on the tour. Improvement- better information about where the meeting place is. It should have said Information Center in Boston Commons. We were across the street looking for the address. Even and odd numbers were on the street side by side so it was confusing. We had to call and then they explained."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Janet was an experienced professional— warm, witty, knowledgeable, and considerate. She always checked in on those of us in the group who needed to sit down on occasion due to physical ailments. The five hours seemed to fly. I recommend this tour highly."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, lots of local color and information. Many thanks to Crafty and Uncle Steve, our drivers and guides. ."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to know the highlights of this beautiful city. Fun and educational. Gives you all the details of what and where to go after the tour finishes with good history and knowledge. The tour conductor was AMAZING! Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Adrian was so knowledgeable about the history of beer. He was able to determine our samples to our taste and we all loved it."
* A traveler said: "We not only got to see several sightings of 4 different whales, but we also saw dolphins and a blue shark!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were very polite, the narrator was interesting and fun to listen to. The view was absolutely stunning. My boyfriend and I took a day trip to Boston and we ended it with the boat and we had a blast. Pro tip, right before they dock wait at the door you came in at to be the first one off. 10/10 would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Experienced lovely views of the city and harbor on a clean, well maintained boat. All groups had their own tables. We were grateful the fog had mostly moved away so we could watch the sunset."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledgeable and friendly. Enjoyed the adventure and the historic aspect of the trip. I would highly recommend it to others. I didn't care for staying 2 hours at the mockup village area. Could have done it in 1 hour and then returned to hotel since its an 11 hour day but overall it was a good trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Boylston Street
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Willard Brook State Forest
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Hard Rock Café Boston
- Franklin Park Zoo
- Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Fenway Park
- Boston Light
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Common
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Louisburg Square
- Otis House
- Mayflower II
- Boston Public Garden
- Martha's Vineyard
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec