Brooklyn Botanic Garden
The Brooklyn Botanic Garden is a calming, 52-acre (21-hectare) oasis in the middle of a busy borough. Located adjacent to Prospect Park, the garden boasts an impressive selection of plants, flowers, and trees. The Children’s Garden addresses sustainability, while the Fragrance Garden encourages everyone to stop and smell the flowers.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden Tours
Should I book Brooklyn Botanic Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Brooklyn Botanic Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience Brooklyn Botanic Garden?
- New York City Explorer Pass
- The New York Sightseeing Flex Pass: Save Big on 100+ Attractions and Tours!
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
- New York City Hop-on Hop-Off Tour including One World Observatory Admission
Things to do near Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania