Brooklyn Cruise Terminal Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is a modern entryway to New York City, welcoming visitors to Brooklyn with easy access to Manhattan. There's no shortage of things to do in New York, as the city has a plethora of world-class attractions, museums, shows, and dining options. Tours are the best way to see more in less time.
Travelers docking at Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, situated in Brooklyn's Red Hook neighborhood, usually head to Manhattan to explore, but it's also possible to plan excursions to upstate New York, where you can find colorful foliage in fall. Cultural institutions in New York include top-notch Manhattan museums, big-name art galleries in Chelsea, and Broadway shows—with plenty of restaurants and bars to keep you sated.
From the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, you can be at top Manhattan attractions—from the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park to Rockefeller Center—in about an hour. Tours with port pickup make Big Apple sightseeing easy, without the challenges of navigating taxi, ride-share, or public transit.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is easy to navigate as there are dedicated spaces for embarking and disembarking.
- The subway is a great way to explore New York, but weekend service on some lines is inconsistent, and wheelchair accessibility is not guaranteed.
- Don't miss the top to-dos in Brooklyn: having pizza in Carroll Gardens, taking in views from Brooklyn Bridge Park, and boutique shopping in Williamsburg.
- If you plan to explore New York City on foot, wear comfy shoes—it's easy to walk more than you expect in the Big Apple.
How to Get to New York City From the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
The Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is located in Brooklyn, a borough of New York City. To access the subway, take a taxi or ride-share to the Carroll Street subway stop on Smith Street, and hop on the F to Manhattan. Shore excursions that offer port pickup are most convenient, but independent travelers typically find that getting into Manhattan via subway is quicker than by car or bus.
Cruises from Brooklyn Cruise Terminal run within the Americas and internationally, and the port is accessible from New York City's airports, including John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA). Paid parking is available on site, adjacent to the pier. The local currency is the US Dollar. Credit cards are widely accepted in New York City, but it's wise to carry some cash for small purchases.
Address: Brooklyn 11231, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Brooklyn Cruise Terminal
No results found!
Things to do near Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut