Top Brooklyn Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Brooklyn Tours
* A traveler said: "The simplicity in getting tickets and being admitted into the museum, the open, airiness of the museum and of course the wonderful works of art exhibited."
* A traveler said: "The guide explained the history of the illumination and the tips regarding the scene. I could catch every interesting point !"
* A traveler said: "It was great tour guide was awesome made everyone feel comfortable and full recommend everyone to try the Experience"
* A traveler said: "So beautiful, my baby was exited, clean organized,, I will come back soon. I love this place for enjoy a day"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Fascinating. Bikes in good condition. Brooklyn is wonderful. Red hook and dumbo esp cool"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "Derrick is a knowledgeable and great tour guide. I loved seeing the new Williamsburg that is so different from the area I knew growing up in the nineties in Brooklyn. Highly recommend the tour to anyone who wants to see the new Brooklyn!"
* A traveler said: "It was difficult and confusing to find the meeting point because the company listed one place and the guide told us somewhere different. Other than that it was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex is a terrific guide and navigated us through 3 different Brooklyn neighborhoods looking at the architecture, explaining the history surrounding each and how each community was developed and not to be missed the food specialties of each area. I highly recommend this tour1"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 5 hours spent with John on this Brooklyn Bike Tour. It is definitely the one thing to do, allowing me to see, feel and even taste the better part of Brooklyn, i.e on a bike with a fun, good and knowledgable fella like John. I highly recommend this bike tour to anyone visiting New York. Well done John."
* A traveler said: "I live in Brooklyn and liked exploring Bushwick with a purpose. It's a fun area with an interesting art scene. Great way to spend a Saturday morning. Tour guide really knew his stuff. I'd recommend tourists as well as New Yorkers take this tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The tour in itself was very interesting but Frieda made it even more fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better guide and insight into this Hasidic community. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Domino Park
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Sunset Park
- The Cyclone
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Flatbush Avenue
- Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Grand Army Plaza
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
- Barclays Center
- Sunset Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Carroll Gardens
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts