Top Brussels Outdoor Activities
41 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Bruno and our bus driver are the best!!! We could not have had a better tour of Amsterdam if it wasn’t for these two!!! You"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier at their office & bus kept time as we set off at the slated time, tour guide was very good & with ability to switch from French to English from time to time"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Marie was great and gave us an incredible oral history of the area. She took us to some pretty incredible sites and also was very personable and spent time chatting with us as well. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Brussels!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Loved the tour guide Jamal, he was very personable and a great help to the new cities. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A great day to get to see the highlights of both of these historically relevant and preserved Flemish cities. Would highly recommend for a day trip out of Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Our college students really appreciated this virtual opportunity-thank you! We learned a lot of things that are helpful during this stressful time."
* A traveler said: "Great experiment to discover the city in a funny and interesting way. Fine jicksaw and really nice place to see"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Herge Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Hotel Solvay
- Art & History Museum
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Hotel Tassel
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Avenue Louise
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- European Parliament
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais