Top Can Tho City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Street Food Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Mountain Bike Tours
Coffee & Tea Tours
Coffee & Tea
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
3 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
Can Tho motorbike tour is the best way to enjoy a different view of Can Tho as an insider on a guided scooter tour. We ensure all our visitors get to experience our hometown’s colorful and diverse culture. Ride on the back of the scooter to lesser-known spots to give you an authentic experience off the well-trodden tourist track and iconic sites. Taste your way through amazing unique local cuisine that nowhere but only Can Tho offers to you. Have a fun ride through local villages in the Mekong delta and you will have a great album of the stunning landscape of Mekong Delta through this unique authentic tour. Finally, getting closer to Mother Nature on a motorbike is never boring – and this is the message that we would love to communicate to you via this tour.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
Can Tho bike tour is an adventure tour for you to explore the natural hidden beauty of Mekong Delta through biking for about 16km. The country road is ‘as flat as a pancake’, so anyone can join this tour without worrying too much about going up hills. On this adventure Mekong delta bike tour trip, you will visit a traditional rice noodle factory. Enjoy specialty food, rice noodle pizza. Enter secret off the beaten track, get in touch with locals. Biking in local shady country roads. Cycling through local villages, small canals, and fruit gardens. Explore an organic cacao farm, taste dark chocolate, fresh cacao fruit, and chocolate drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Can Tho?
The best City Tours in Can Tho according to Viator travelers are:
What City Tours in Can Tho are taking additional safety precautions?
These Can Tho experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What City Tours in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast