Top Can Tho Coffee & Tea
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
we will go to some nontouristic area in which you will see real life of local people. TThey are so nice and warmly welcome tourists coming to visit.
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Coffee & Tea in Can Tho are taking additional safety precautions?
These Can Tho experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Coffee & Tea in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast