Top Can Tho Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Can Tho Tours
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese customs and culture on a 5-hour tour to the Mekong Delta from Ben Pha Xom Chai. Comfortable round-trip transfer from your hotel allows you to relax and enjoy the scenery. Experience the Cai Rang Floating Market, where you're treated to a typical Vietnamese breakfast. Next visit a noodle factory or bakery to see how classic dishes are made. Finally, tour a colorful fruit garden.
Cai Rang floating market is the biggest of its kind in the Mekong Delta, located just outside of Can Tho. On this morning tour, set sail around the Mekong Delta on a traditional longboat, hop off to explore the rural villages and visit a noodle factory, and experience local life at the floating market. Along the way, sample typical Vietnamese drinks, breakfast foods, and snacks.
This Mekong Delta day trip is perfect for travelers interested in local food and scenic views. Take the stress out of navigating by having hotel pickup and drop-off included. Visit two floating markets, and enjoy a tasty Vietnamese breakfast on the Mekong river. It’s a great overview of local food experiences, as you’ll also visit a bakery, a noodle factory, and a fruit garden.
- Visit the two floating markets in Can Tho: Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory / traditional bakery factory, - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal) , and small canals. Duration: 7 hours Departure: 4:45 - 5:00 AM The price includes: + Pick up and bring back your hotel by private car/ taxi (at the center of Can Tho city) + Typical Vietnamese Breakfast + drinks (coffee/ coconut on the Mekong river) + Tickets to fruit garden/ enjoy some seasonal fruits in the market + English speaking guide
Departure: 5:30am Duration: 7hours Attraction highlights The biggest floating market (Cai Rang) • Traditional noodle local house where you make your own rice paper and noodles guiding by local people. • Breakfast on the boat - The best breakfast that Master Chef Gordon Ramsey tried when he came here. • Authentic small canals - one of ten prettiest canals in the world. *HANDMADE chocolate farm immersion: The only man in Vietnam who makes chocolates with his own technic and recipe which makes you impressed. We will try eating and drinking chocolate here too. ****We proudly operate our tours with the following “No” commitments: No tourist shop stops No tourist traps No animals are involved or harmed
Day 1: Binh Thuy ancient house & tropitropical island tour in Mekong river - 7:00 A.M Pick you up from Ho Chi Minh city (1 , 3 district) - Visit Binh Thuy Ancient house - Explore Son Island in Mekong River * Enjoy & visit floating fish-raft villages * Seasonal fruit trial at the orchard * Learn to make traditional cakes and cook rustic dishes of local people there * Eat Vietnamese pancake (bánh xèo) * Local Lunch * Enjoy lying down on the hammock * Walking around island - Overnight at Winter Spring homestay (including the tour) - In the everning * city tour by bike * have dinner on Yacht Day 2: Explore Cai Rang floating market and shuttle to Phu Quoc inland - Visit Cai Rang - enjoy breakfast on floating market. - You will also stop at a noodle factory - See gardens with local fruits and flowers, rice fields (seasonal). - small canals. - Walking in the village. - shuttle to Rach Gia and to Phu Quoc Islands - More option: shuttle to Tran De and to Con Dao islands
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Can Tho?
The best Private and Luxury in Can Tho according to Viator travelers are:
- Mekong Delta and Cai Rang Floating Market 5-Hours Tour
- The hidden Fabulous Floating Market and small canal (Non-tourist small canal)
- Mekong Delta Explore Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating Market
- Mekong Delta floating markets private tour, explore countryside and small canals
- Exploring Cai Rang floating market, Cacao farm and the hidden small canal
What Private and Luxury in Can Tho are taking additional safety precautions?
These Can Tho experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Private and Luxury in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets