Top Central Vietnam Sightseeing Tours
495 results | All Central Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Dat and Malik. It’s was our best trip here in Vietnam. We see a lot and they are so funny!! Thank you guys!!"
* A traveler said: "This was so dope. Long ride, but so rewarding. Really enjoyed it. The guides were exceptional, went far beyond the call of duty. Can't recommend this highly enough. 20 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Thani and Tien of Grasshopper Adventures. The company was only three months old, all the bikes and equipment were excellent. There had been heavy rain for several days with only drizzle on and off on the day we took the tour. Biked out of Hoi An into the rural area, along country lanes and flooded areas. The locals, especially the children, were very friendly and loved having their photo taken. Stopped at a small market, sampled some food, went for coffee, visited Ancestor Temples. Lunch at the end of the cycle was really good. Air conditioned van to My Son. Exceptional day. Thank you Grasshopper Adventures."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to self-guide around main attractions. Mr Hoa provided useful background information to sites and Vietnamese culture en route and appeared whenever we were ready to move on. Great local venue for lunch. We paid for local official guide at Royal Palace; added little to enjoyment. Great day altogether and recommend Hoa as driver, companion."
* A traveler said: "Hue Private City Tour with Miss Xi, with Private Tours By Local Guides in Vietnam, on Jan-10, 2020, our guide Miss Xi was outstanding in her knowledge of Vietnam history, culture, food and people. Miss Xi organized our 8 hours day trip for a group of 8 people, in such a perfect way that we couldn't ask for a better guided tour, we had a great experience and highly recommend her for anyone that is looking for a nice great guide in Hue city, Miss Xi, thank you for a great day in your town. Amir"
* A traveler said: "My driver Dung was excellent.. Allowed me as much or as little time as I needed at the sights and a very safe driver too."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I took this tour and loved it! He rode his own scooter and I rode with one of the guides, Thanh. Thanh was a great person to ride with, he was very nice, educational, and a very safe driver. Tam was a wonderful guide who took us up to Monkey Mountain. We felt very safe the whole time. We stopped for lots of great photo opportunities along the way. Tam was very clever and helped me get the best poses ( my favorite was a yoga pose) at the most scenic places. We got to see monkeys up close which was such a treat, they are so cute. We stopped at a nice picnic spot for lunch, which was delicious. We had homemade burgers made by Tam's mom, you get a choice of beef, chicken, or veggie along with cold drinks. The view at the top of the mountain was amazing. On our way back, we stopped for a sugar cane drink and some grilled rice paper snacks which was really nice. Overall, I suggest you book this tour, you won't regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very organized. There was so much to see and do. We really had a great time with our leader mr. Phuc. Thank you !!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Northern Thailand