Top Chengdu Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All Chengdu Tours
* A traveler said: "As a foodie from Northern California, this tour is a great introduction to the cuisine of Chengdu. It has demystified all that we see on the streets and restaurants. Olivia chose a great representation of Sichuan cuisine. I can’t imagine a more qualified guide than her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience - fun for my whole family. We each had different things that we came away enjoying the most. We got VIP tickets and sat front and center - we also enjoyed the preshow massage and shadow puppets."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome volunteer experience with the Giant Pandas from breaking bamboos, creating Panda cakes, sweeping the cages, and ultimately feeding and engaging with the Pandas. Amazing experience that I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We joined Lance, our chinese guide, and three others to tour a local market and attend the cooking class. It was a great experience- learned a lot about Chinese ingredients and got to taste local spring rolls, rice wine and such. Then cooked some very spicy and tasty Sichuan food! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Heather was awesome! She knew the park very well and made sure we had the best experience possible. Transportation direct from our hotel was perfect. The Center is very nice, not like other zoos I've been to. It was very clean and beautifully designed. I would definitely book this and other tours again with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour! Everything was super well organized and I really loved every minute of it. Taking the train is definitely the way to go as we didn’t have to deal with traffic despite the fact that it was a holiday."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us when we arrived. Took us straight to our hotel. Was very convenient and made getting to our destination hassle free in a country where the language was a challenge"
* A traveler said: "We combined 2 great attractions near Chengdu, starting with a morning trip to see the Giant Panda Research Center, followed by the amazing Leshan Giant Buddha in the afternoon. I highly recommend this tour as these are 2 attractions not to be missed when visiting Chengdu, and you can see them both in 1 day. Both can get a bit crowded but if you get to the pandas in the morning you can beat some of the crowds."
* A traveler said: "We were able to text the driver that we had arrived and he was waiting to pick us up. It was great to have a driver get us directly to our hotel after a full day flying. It started our trip to China off on the right foot. Well done."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Tianshui
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China