Top Cobh Art & Culture
6 results | All Cobh Tours
* A traveler said: "Interesting walk around cobh learning about the history of the area and it’s involvement in Irish freedom. Told by a very enthusiastic and interesting Kieran. Nice way to spend a cupla uair an chloig."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting exhibits set in a beautiful victorian building with high ceilings. Staff were lovely and there was plenty of hand sanitizer around and the bathroom was immaculate."
* A traveler said: "This was an interesting tour and my husband enjoyed it more than I. I felt that the guide who is an authority on the Titanic did give us interesting information but he also spent a lot of time telling us about the books he wrote, where he was asked to speak and so forth."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit 16 Sites Key Historical Sites And Experience Cobh Rebel Tours
- The Queenstown Story @ Cobh Heritage Centre , Great Stories of Emigration.
- Titanic Trail Guided Walking Tour Cobh
- Full-Day Private Tour of Blarney Castle, Cork City and Kinsale
- Shore excursion from Cobh to Waterford Crystal and Middleton Distillery
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands