Da Nang Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour. Helpful guide, good time management. Great lunch was included. Place itself is awesome. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, beautiful tour, amazing guide. We really wanted to see Hue while we were here and this tour really packed it in magnificently."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed a perfect full day excursion to feel a part of real Vietnamese history with very friendly and effective guidances."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very organized. There was so much to see and do. We really had a great time with our leader mr. Phuc. Thank you !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly, knowledgeable and had good english. He took numerous photos To be uploaded later of us and was very obligeing. The time at the Laddy Buddha and Marble Mountain sites was sufficient and left uss the afternoon for pur own devoces."
* A traveler said: "We were concerned about the weather being misty and cool, however, it was still mystical and beautiful to visit this iconic location. We even got some great photos we hoped for."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, evening time is less busy. Great tour guide highlight of Dang Nang. Hidden Jen of a place"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Joseph? spoke English fairly well. Had a few jokes to tell as well as keeping us very well informed both at My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An.. Lunch was delicious and plentiful We enjoyed this trip so much we have booked the 4 hour Da Nang and Marble mountain excursion. 5 stars from me"
* A traveler said: "We were with Thuy Phan / Mai (DaNang) on a beautiful tour of the many s Must-see sights -Lady Buddha, Monkey Mountain, the Buddha Cave and Bana Hills. She was a perfect guide even sharing local songs in her beautiful voice. We would not only take this tour again and plan to revisit the area, we would adopt her if we could! Most excellent day."
* A traveler said: "Mr Bay was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You get to see so many things in 1 day."
* A traveler said: "If you are in Da Nang, book this activity on Viator first thing. Absolutely stunning views and remarkable experience with a great guide ( ours was Chum), makes this a must see."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tour of My Son.......Ming our guide was very informative and passionate about the area and was considerate of our needs in the extremely hot humid weather!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide met us at our hotel and we set off in wet condition but even so the trip through the country side was beautiful. We arrived at Ba Na mountain and after our 60 minutes drive it had fined up. The gardens at the foot of Ba Na mountain were lovely. The cable car to the top of Ba Na is special and offers fabulous views but today there was a bit of fog and cloud which we had to pass through. The top of Mt Ba Na is easy to walk about. There are beautiful gardens, tea houses, an amusement park (inside), restaurants, a beautiful church and the Golden Bridge. This trip is a must and is highly recommenced. Our guide was such a fabulous chap we engaged him to give us a walking tour of Hoi An when we returned at 5pm."
* A traveler said: "Key our tour guide was IMMENSE. SO knowledgeable who truly made this tour and our day what it was! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "This is a very full day tour but well worth it. Our tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. The Golden Bridge and Marble Mountain are a must see! Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Service from Kiwí Private Tour was perfect. They took care for us for 100%! We changed during the trip our program, and they organize everything in a minute for us. 👍👌👏"
* A traveler said: "Book your hotel on your own then book the package 4 days Danang, Hoi An and Hue tour with with Bravo Tours. I can said that it was great and we had a wonderful time. Our guide and driver were both really good. Highly recommend to save money and time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta