Top Destin Water Tours
23 results | All Destin Tours
* A traveler said: "Kevin was very hospitable….and his playlist was GREAT! The perfect celebration of our friend’s 50th birthday!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Our tour guides were really friendly, respectful and nice. We really recommend it. We will do it again. We enjoyed seeing the dolphins. They made sure we took pictures and videos."
* A traveler said: "Getting on the boat to go out for the ride was the first of the excitement. Then, actually getting on the banana boat and going for the ride was absolutely thrilling. We were able to hold on, for the most part. I’m sure my children will remember this forever! Ages 18, 16 and 11. The captain and deck hand were very friendly and very careful."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. So much fun. Got to see Dolphins. The staff are great, music was live. Definitely recommend the experience"
* A traveler said: "Captain Lance was so awesome, my wife and I got married the next day and it was a experience we will never forget! He even let us sing Kareoke while we watched the sunset and the moon come up! If you are looking for loads if fun and one of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see you need to sign up and enjoy! Thanks again Captain Lance!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! The sunset was beautiful we saw lots of dolphins and the hosts we’re fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our pontoon rental experience was great! Staff was helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and eager to please. Boat was well maintained and functioned perfectly!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our guides. They made sure we saw a lot of dolphins and were a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. He was very detailed and even provided his cell if we should need him. Our return was flawless as well."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing and even though we did not see any dolphins it was all around a great time! It was fun to see all the different parts of Destin and just be together. Our guide was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Super easy booking and check in. It was just my husband and I and out guide, Cam. He was great! We went to Crab Island and then out by jetty. Can was observant enough to see there were dolphins nearby so we were able to get up close to those. Would definitely do this again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Louisiana