Top Doha Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
116 results | All Doha Tours
* A traveler said: "Great private tour of Doha with Bilal. We had lots of questions about Doha - the city, the residents, upcoming World Cup, etc - and he was very knowledgeable. We visited the Cultural Centre, The Pearl, Museum of Islamic Art, Souq Wafiq. Great opportunity to learn about the cultural aspects of Doha on your stopover."
* A traveler said: "I booked this trip for my parents & they picked on time & delivered a perfect trip for them to see Qatar. The driver was a good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This is amazing tour!thanks a lot for great ti.e in your country))) I am highly recomend Lika & her housband for everyone! Very interesting,so much information,so cute places for everybody ..we have a lot beautifful photo !!than you so much🥰🥰🥰👍"
* A traveler said: "Sadiq with Falcon tours was amazing!! He went above and beyond to ensure we got the best Doha experience in 4 hours"
* A traveler said: "Must do tour. Amir great guide and took good care. If some one likes desert safari- this one is the one to go for. Tall sand mountains and Jeeps driving through. Doha beautiful clean well planned city."
* A traveler said: "I went dune bashing as a solo traveler with my guide Mohammed. Highly recommend it! Mohammed has such great knowledge of Qatar. Very friendly and personable. Made the trip quite memorable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip in 4x4 Awesome scenery, desert& dunes. Fun camel ride Fantastic driver - Yousef - amazing skill!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time exploring Doha on this tour and recommend it for anyone that is looking for a simple and convenient way to see all of the important spots. The sand dune experience was certainly one we will never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience with an profissional driver that made it more enthusiastic the desert discovery. To repeat for sure."
* A traveler said: "Our group had a blast! What a great way to experience a taste of What the desert has to offer. Sayed was a great guide and a dune bashing master!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time. Would highly recommend. Ammed our driver was a great host and the gentleman at camp took great care of us."
* A traveler said: "The level of attractions in Qatar is moderate. however we had a fine day due to our driver: Ibrahim Said was more a host than a driver. He told us so many interesting things about his country and his people, he was very polite and respectful. The large SUV was very fine. Thanks again from Germany! Ulrich & Katharina"
* A traveler said: "I used viator by booking a Driver in Cape Town to collect me from the Qatar airport to take me to my daughter in Al Garaffa - my driver was on time and a competent driver."
* A traveler said: "Top trip. Excellent guide and driver Javid. On time great vehicle Great day out good fun recommend to all"
* A traveler said: "We made a private half day desert safari and we had a lot of fun. It was a great tour and we had a really nice tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The best way to know the arabic desert. Unless there are children with you I strongly recommend this tour instead of the full-day tour with desert camp barbecue included."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide Sadiq picked me up from my hotel and was very polite and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful trip to see Zekreet, Mushroom bluffs and best of all to see Richard Serra’s giant monolithic sculpture EAST WEST WEST EAST. And it turns out it was Richard Serra’s birthday that day as well! Much thanks to Sadiq and Falcon tours. Visiting the Serra’s was my number one reason for visiting Qatar and this tour was extremely inspiring. Highly recommended tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Gujarat