Dubai Gold Souk
Dubai’s internationally famous Gold Souk has its roots in the 1940s, when Indian and Iranian traders began setting up stalls in the area. Today it’s one of the world’s busiest jewelry markets, with hundreds of shops and stalls selling just about everything that glitters—namely, gold. An estimated 20 percent of the world’s gold passes through the souk, with a whopping 10 tons for sale in the market at any given moment.
Tours and tickets to Experience Dubai Gold Souk
What are Dubai Gold Souk hours of operation?
Should I book Dubai Gold Souk tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dubai Gold Souk 2021?
What's the best way to experience Dubai Gold Souk?
- Dubai City Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya Quarter, Dubai Gold Souk and Dubai Museums Tour
- Dubai City Tour with Guide - Old and New Dubai sightseeing tour
- Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Visit and Blue Mosque Visit
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea