Mercato Shopping Mall
Situated on Jumeirah Beach Road in Dubai’s Jumeirah 1 district, the Mercato Shopping Mall is hard to miss for its pastel-painted Italian-style design. Relatively small by Dubai standards, the mall accommodates around 140 shops—fewer than most of the city’s larger shopping centers—but scores highly for its upscale atmosphere and laid-back Mediterranean vibe.
Tours and tickets to Experience Mercato Shopping Mall
Should I book Mercato Shopping Mall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mercato Shopping Mall 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mercato Shopping Mall?
- Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Dubai Frame Visit and Blue Mosque Visit
- Old & Modern Dubai City Tour with Burj Khalifa At The Top & Blue Mosque Visit
- City Sightseeing Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Sundown Dubai City Tour with A Delicious & Luxury Dinner @ Atlantis The Palm
Things to do near Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea