Dubai Tours - page 4
* A traveler said: "Spending time at the Dubai Creek was really cool. Our driver and our host was not very enthusiastic but they did there job."
* A traveler said: "Met our contact at the Marina, and were quickly escorted to the boat. Very nice boat, super clean and comfortable. We were asked if we wanted to take original route, which was around Palm Islands, or a less bumpy ride closer to shore. We chose the original route. The first part of the trip was great, beautiful sights, but then the ride got rough. 4 out of 6 of us on the cruise were fine, since they all have extensive experience boating. Two of us without that experience suffered a bit. I got seasick! I would suggest Dramamine or Bonine if you're like me. But beautiful sights made up for it. Crew was friendly and accessible, but not overaly so."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! I enjoyed the desert safari BBQ dinner and the night show so much. Nur is an amazing driver. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the ride. Captain paused boat so we were near waterfall show and it was a delight! I did 645 pm ride so could see sunset. I would recommend a later time to get even better views."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant trip. Well organised, with a lovely driver. The afternoon tea itself was excellent, lots of divine food with a bottle of champagne, bottled water and teas/coffees. Would very much recommend."
* A traveler said: "Though expensive but best part was less crowd, so we were able to cover every ride in both the parks."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. The guide/driver was very friendly, professional AND arrived on Time. All Time had communication with me. Strongly recomend It."
* A traveler said: "We were 6 adults and we've enjoyed so much! Really nice view, great food, and we danced a lot! nice music and show thanks"
* A traveler said: "Impecable service and show. This is a must see and one of the best shows that I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen three of the Cirque du Soleil performances. This show is similar but with extravagant water-based performances. Truely a hidden gem in Dubai and a great way to impress partners, friends and family. Also kid friendly."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time dune bashing, ATV riding, and with the camel ride! Riding with Iqbal is a lot of fun and I recommend this trip while in the UAE. Also, he took some great pictures! Sign up now! The Land Cruiser was clean and roomy as well."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour with ABC Tours. Our guide, Zahir, was awesome and went above and beyond to make our experience great. The ATVs were a highlight and lasted longer than expected. Fire/light dancer was very impressive, pushing physical limits. There were more up charges than expected so definitely bring cash."
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing adventure, everything was flawless and the views were so worth it... The lounge was not very crowded and service staff was impeccable. The only complaint is after going back down to 124, there was quite a wait to get back down"
* A traveler said: "Despite numbers being very low they delivered a first class buffet, good friendly service and entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience. The ability to self drive a boat without limits make the adventure awesome. I would make the attraction again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Really nice staff and amazing tour! I highly recommend to anyone that is staying in Dubai for a short time."
* A traveler said: "Driver was nice and cool. Literally will take all your photos for you! Everything was more than expected"
* A traveler said: "Myself & my family of 5 had an amazing experience with yourselves. Great service provided by all staff. Ensured safety and understanding before the ride. Absolutely amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Was a really fun experience. Relaxing night in the desert as well great food. Our guide was really nice and awesome driver."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. You really do pack in a lot in this day trip so make sure you are full of energy. One thing to make sure is that ladies are dressed appropriately if you want to visit inside the mosque you have to be completely covered. But it is totally worth your while!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great, the experience really exceeded my expectations. We had so much fun!!! I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Hussein was an amazing host. He is very knowledgeable about the UAE and extremely personable. We enjoyed our time with him."
- Wafi City Mall
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Jumeirah Beach
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- iFly Dubai
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Global Village
- Women’s Museum at Bait Al Banat
- Dubai Marina
- Bur Dubai Village
- Dubai Metro
- Dubai Museum
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- La Perle By Dragone
- The Dubai Mall
- Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)
- The Green Planet
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR)
- Bastakia Quarter
- Atlantis, the Palm
- Dubai Creek (Khor Dubai)
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah
- Ski Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea