Trinity College Dublin
Ireland’s prestigious academic institution, Trinity College Dublin sits in Dublin’s city center and boasts alumni including esteemed literary legends such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker, and Samuel Beckett. Founded by Queen Elizabeth I in 1592 for the exclusive use of Protestant men, the university now welcomes all religions and genders. Tourists from the world over come to wander the historic cobblestoned campus and see the Book of Kells, a prized medieval manuscript housed in the Trinity College Library.
Tours and tickets to Experience Trinity College Dublin
What are Trinity College Dublin hours of operation?
Should I book Trinity College Dublin tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Trinity College Dublin 2021?
What's the best way to experience Trinity College Dublin?
- Fast-track Easy Access Book of Kells Tour with Dublin Castle
- Big Bus Dublin Open-top, Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- 90 Minute Dublin Walking tour and Sightseeing tips
- 'A Gorgeous Mask': Georgian Dublin Tour
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland