* A traveler said: "Our experience with this excursion was 5 stars! Driver to pick you up and drop you off, an amazing skipper, beautiful boat, hidden gems like the sandy beach, great vibe! Most Definetly recommend this excursion to anyone! We went in the afternoon and got the golden sun, it was magical!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience that we’d definitely do again! Jakov was a brilliant guide and gave us good insight into the history of Dubrovnik all whilst taking in the amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Prompt pick-up to the minute. Driver, Luka, was friendly and knowledgeable; Ready with the best tips; So efficient at the border crossing. Excellent trip at the perfect time of day to avoid the crowds."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Well organized excursion. We saw much beautiful places, enjoyed good cooked foid, in a good company. Staff was very professional, polite, good job."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with plenty information, guide was great and the structure of the tour was great. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We couldn’t of asked for better guides. Going into a foreign country they made us feel comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day trip on the good ship Bobara, everything was perfect right from the start..Beautiful island hopping, food was much better than expected and refreshments all made for an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trek to Bosnia - Sonia, our tour guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a Mostar local. It is a 12 hour journey all together but certainly did not feel that way. Waterfalls are something you DONT want to miss"
* A traveler said: "So worth it! The boat was so nice and they limit the amount of people on it so it was a really good way to see the islands. The staff were friendly and gave ample time to snorkel and swim. Plenty of drinks were provided however bring your own snorkel though due to COVID."
* A traveler said: "Food, history and views. Well worth the money and a bargain if that! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "We were late to our excursion so they were very accommodating and met up with us to continue the tour. Being a Game of Thrones fan, I loved seeing where all the scenes were filmed. Views of the city and Lokum were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our skipper was simply the best. Wonderful personality and knowledge of the area. He made our boat ride more than memorable. Amazing adventure!!!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Luca was fab ! Very punctual…we had an amazing day visiting the caves swimming in the bays & relaxing with a wine on the spacious deck. I most definitely recommend this tour while in Dubrovnik"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour with our guide Branko! 1.5 hours is not enough to learn everything about Dubrovnik so would recommend doing a couple of tours. We usually do free walking tours (and tip!) but we're glad we did this as the group size was about 10, whereas the free tours had 20/30 people. Thanks Branko!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "Rainy day miracle because of 2 great people! Thanks to Elizabeth for coordinating our boat tour, which due to on & off thunderstorms, wiped out our planned 8-hour islands tour. However, right up to the morning of, Elizabeth worked with us to carve out what was essentially a 90-minute boat ride, just to get out on the water. And Captain Tom is a friendly, skilled and informative captain, taking us to one nearby island before heading back in to beat the thunderstorms. We had a great experience anyway because Elizabeth & Tom cared enough about us to have us enjoy a boat ride for a little while. We had a blast! And we will be back! Highly recommend this tour operator!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! The highlight of our trip. The hosts were impeccable and learning about farm to table in Croatia was amazing. Loved touring the farm, seeing the garden, and getting close to the animals. Wine was great, food was even better!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stradun (Placa)
- Dominican Monastery
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Mljet Island
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Konavle Valley
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Revelin Fortress
- Fort Bokar
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Love Stories Museum
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls
- Rector's Palace (Knezev Dvor)
- Pile Gate
- Sponza Palace (Palaca Sponza)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trsteno Arboretum
- Lokrum Island
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia