Edinburgh Old Town
The historic heart of Edinburgh, UNESCO-listed Old Town, is home to the city’s most visited sights. Its central artery is the Royal Mile, which connects Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and is lined with top attractions including St. Giles Cathedral, Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, and the Scottish Parliament Building.
Edinburgh Old Town Tours and Activities
Should I book Edinburgh Old Town tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Edinburgh Old Town 2021?
What's the best way to experience Edinburgh Old Town?
- Historical Walking Tour with Optional Skip the Line Entry to Edinburgh Castle
- Underground Vaults Historical Walking Tour in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Darkside Walking Tour: Mysteries, Murder and Legends
- Edinburgh Night Walking Including Underground Vaults
Things to do near Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England