Straddling both the Scottish Highlands and the Lowlands, this island-studded loch boasts the largest surface area of any of Scotland’s lakes. It’s also one of its most famous, thanks in no small part to a well-known Scottish folk song that speaks of its “bonnie banks.” The lake’s mirror-clear waters reflect the crags and peaks that rear up around it, most notably the 3,195-foot (974-meter) Ben Lomond on its eastern shore, whose summit offers views of both Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
Loch Lomond Tours
What are Loch Lomond hours of operation?
Should I book Loch Lomond tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Loch Lomond 2021?
What's the best way to experience Loch Lomond?
- Glasgow (Greenock) Shore Excursion: Stirling, Loch Lomond & The Highlands
- 5-Day Best of Scotland Experience from Edinburgh
- Loch Ness, Highlands and Whisky Distillery Day Tour from Edinburgh
- Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
Things to do near Edinburgh
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North West England