Top Flanders Bus Tours
62 results | All Flanders Tours
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "Booking was easy and when we arrived the process was straightforward. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we saved ourselves a lot of money instead of taking the cruise excursion, which did exactly the same trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great Boat tour, the guide was hilarious and super competente. Strongly recommend. The price affordable and not expensive."
* A traveler said: "The boat tour of a Ghent was such a treat! Very informative and we got to see the whole city from the water!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip with the great guide. I lived it"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were met at our hotel in Bruges by Claude (who had emailed days prior to confirm pick up location and time). Claude was a wealth of knowledge and his tour was professional and informative. The lunch provided was home cooked and a delight (thanks Nelly). The finale of the tour was the wreath laying ceremony at Menin Gate which is an experience we will never forget. I can recommend this tour without hesitation for anyone interested in Commonwealth WW1 history.Thank you so very much Claude. Regards Wayne & Janet"
* A traveler said: "Claude was a really good guide. He was totally knowledgeable about the Great War and all of dates and stats were in his head. He made sure he did whatever we wanted to do and gave us options wherever it was possible. The tour was comprehensive and gave us a better understanding about the causes of the war. It was an excellent learning experience."
* A traveler said: "We spent the day with our guide Lucia. She was wonderful. She had a plan in mind but easily changed gears when we asked to change our itinerary. Our driver was kind and the van was new and clean. Ghent is a beautiful city. The day we visited was not terribly crowded. They were preparing for the National Day celebrations and had stages erected for concerts on the squares. We would love to return to see the city without the stages. Bruges (Brugge) was also beautiful, but very crowded and more touristy than Ghent. So many chocolate shops. Be sure to buy the best, there is a big difference. We took a boat ride which was a great way to see the city with limited time. Our expectations were met. We learned so much about the country and it's history. We saw enough of both cities to know that we would love to return some day."
* A traveler said: "This is a great experience to get a feel for what the troops encountered while fighting in this region. Our tour guide Claude was excellent and made the day very special for us. Even though it is a long day it is well paced. The Last Post Ceremony in Ypres was a great way to finish our very informative and emotive day. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing and Claude's vast knowledge of WWI made this a trip to remember"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I recently did this tour with Caude and highly recommend it for those who want to see for themselves where so much history took place. Claude is very knowledgeable about the history of the area and I am still coming to grips with the enormity of the armed struggle that took place there. For me, standing on the Messiness Ridge looking down the gentle rise up which the allies had to advance was a revelation. That gentle slope was a major strategic advantage to the holder of the high ground and countless live were expended in the struggle to control it.|We saw place names and went through villages that I had only seen in history books. Messines, Ypres, Poperinge, Polygon Wood, Hellfire Corner and many others.|A very memorable tour that will stay with me for a long time. We finished at the Menin Gate in Ypres for the evening service and I was amazed at the number of visitors who attended.|Thanks Claude for a very special time.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- Burg Square
- Essex Farm Cemetery
- Belfry and Lakenhalle (Bell Tower and Cloth Hall)
- In Flanders Fields Museum
- Hooge Crater Museum
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Butcher's Hall (Vleeshuis)
- Central Station
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Friet Museum
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
- Diamond Museum (Diamantmuseum)
- Het Zuid
- St. Nicholas’ Church (Sint-Niklaaskerk)
- Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- SEA LIFE Blankenberge
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace