Top Florida Tickets & Passes
99 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Nice Jungle Cruise . And dinner show . Had a good time . I will bring my friends and kids again . Relaxing family friendly and enjoyable . Only Oarking was a little drag particularly to get out from Bahia Mar"
* A traveler said: "From the time I bought the sightseeing passes until the end of our exciting day - everything was done so smoothly. We had such a fun day. We did such exciting, fun and entertaining activities. We would definitely recommend others to buy these tickets and do the pick 3 activities in Miami. Cant wait to do this in another State."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "With Captain Nick, TJ, and Jordan. Great time with a great crew. Definitely be back with these guys. Weather was awesome, met new friends."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This whole exhibit is awesome and chilling. well done and the touching exhibits where great. putting you as a passenger was also a unique feeling at the end"
* A traveler said: "Great time! I recently moved back and had a blast. This was an informational trip and crew was very professional. I also enjoyed the drinks."
* A traveler said: "We had the most "colorful" time at the Crayola Experience. There was a plethora of activities to participate in from naming your own crayon colors, creating your own works of art which are yours to bring home!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the founding fathers. I also enjoyed the clothes that the figures were wearing. Very realistic looking."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "I got to feed the giraffes. This was so cool. For the price this was very well worth it. Animals was close for you to see with no problem"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "I love Tampa bay city Pass easy to use. Convenient and affordable. We enjoyed bush gardens and all the attractions that came with the pass."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our partial day there. Wished we had more time, had to catch a flight. Loved the animals and great gift shops. Paid for all day dine but didn't really have enough time to get money's worth."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colonial Quarter
- Florida Mall
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Jungle Island
- North Straub Park
- The Track Destin
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve
- Hollywood Beach
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Fort Myers Beach
- J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Lakes Park
- Hyde Park
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Dania Beach Pier
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Flamingo Gardens
- Caladesi Island
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island