Top Fort Lauderdale Self-guided Tours & Rentals
29 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff and shop was clean and in a good area. Experience was great and definitely nice way to get out on the water and see the inter coastal waterway."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
* A traveler said: "This was not my first deep sea fishing trip but was the 1st time i caught something..Pulling in a barracuda was so much fun. The crew was awesome and explained everything. Cant wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing, from beginning to end 🙌, there was an amazing instructor. And good equipment."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "Excellent instruction on paddle boarding! Highly recommended ..service very friendly...instructor took time to explain and was passionate about what he does!"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I had a blast kayaking here the other day! The guys were so helpful and even had some extra sunscreen for us to borrow."
* A traveler said: "It was nice drive, Like riding in a convertible.... We went on something similar in San Francisco which had GPS. I was thinking it was going be more like that where it took us by scenic stuff. This one was basically just driving a car, but weather was great & we saw some beautiful homes and got to walk out on the pier. Definitely the price was right! There were two routes, we took the one to Hillsboro Boulevard & wish we would’ve taken the other one to historical downtown Fort Lauderdale."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing time. Great deal, beautiful views, and great customer service. They were very accommodating. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "It’s was great the staff was friendly and they made us feel safe n comfort for the first time riding a wave runner"
* A traveler said: "Great time !!! Very helpful people. Nice boats, nice place. Would recomend to anyone. I nerver did this kinda of thing before and they made it very easy for me and my Girlfriend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time , would do it again, learned alot about the area's history. It was fun and energetic"
* A traveler said: "It’s was very good experience and had a wonderful time and the staffes was very helpful and very nice"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island