Top Galway City Tours
14 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with nice driver Diamien was great. I would 100% recommend this tour. We had a lovely weather."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands