Top Galway Food & Drink
27 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute of it! Katie is the consummate host and baker. We cannot endorse her cooking class any stronger!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Probably one of the best tours I’ve Best tour yet! Teresa and her family were so nice, we had a great time watching, visiting and sampling. I would highly recommend this!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was perfect! Educational, fun, interesting and truly a dialogue between friends. John is an outstanding host and made us feel as if we were in Galway sitting in a pub enjoying time together. What a great way to spend time together virtually during this pandemic!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands