Top Galway Outdoor Activities
84 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing staff on boat and staff off the boat where lovely, so helpful and made sure we had the best experience, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Everything perfect!!! And Mick driver-guide was amazing, he is a gem in your business, in Galway and Ireland. Many thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amends knowledge of local history and entertaining and scholarly stories. Great and curtious driver…"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
* A traveler said: "The voice doing the commentary was very easy to listen to. The views are unbelievable. Bus very clean and comfortable. Bus driver very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather was miserable, the guide still made the tour informative,entertaining and enjoyable."
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day spent on the island. The gentlemen who run the ferry company are very friendly and inviting. We really enjoyed the cliffs tour as well."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey with Mike was excellent. Mike’s commentary was comprehensive and witty. We enjoyed every minute of it."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff in the booking office. Loved the views of the Cliffs of Moher seeing them from the sea was a different experience. Enjoyed the boat ride. I would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what we needed! Quick, easy, friendly guide, and enough time to see the Cliffs! The ride was also beautiful and the guide told us about some of the towns we drove through."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with nice driver Diamien was great. I would 100% recommend this tour. We had a lovely weather."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day traveling through Connemara with our tour guide John. He has so many great things to share and Kylemore Abbey was breathtaking!! We would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Mike was very informative and kept everyone interested with his running commentary on the sites"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands