Top Galway Tickets & Passes
17 results | All Galway Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Eamon, was funny, knowledgeable, and patient about answering all my questions."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great and very informative!! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a brief historical tour of Galway!! Michael The tour guide was excellent and with much humour involved within the hour also!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip I had a good trip to Cannemara. Beautiful landscapes on the road the drive stopped the bus for us took a pictures. The time is enough to visit everything. The drive have a good knowledge about the history."
* A traveler said: "The most memorial part of the trip had to be Kylemore Abbey closely followed by our driver/guide Gerry who was fantastic with his wit and great knowledge of the area, he made the tour so much better . The landscape of connemara is ever changing but always breathtakinly beautiful . We are so happy we took this tour"
* A traveler said: "Our host was amazing and the food and history was delicious and informative. A great way to get your bearings in a new city."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Brian was a great guide and we had a lot of fun. Cliffs were beautiful, it was a comfortable ride"
Cliffs of Moher and Burren Day Trip, Including Dunguaire Castle, Aillwee Cave, and Doolin from Galway
* A traveler said: "This was a lovely tour visiting the cliffs of moher and surrounding Burren. Our driver Gerard was full of interesting facts along the journey and was very friendly. I thought it was amazing for what the price was and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The ferry was very nice. Touring the Arrin Islands was spectacular! Plus our bus driver John was great!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! Patrick was our guide and he kept us all entertained with jokes and interesting information the entire time! We stopped several times for breath-taking photo-ops also! Dunguaire Castle, Corcomroe Abbey, and the Cliffs of Moher are must-see, beautiful sights! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, despite the rain! We have taken many tours over the years, but nothing tops this one! Doran s family roots are from this area and he is a fountain of information! It was only myself and my husband but the tour carried on. If you are in this area, this trip is a MUST! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the atmosphere they created int his wonderful Castle, and the performers were Excellent, and seemed to really enjoy their jobs!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands