Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
Set amid idyllic Ayrshire countryside in the village of Alloway, the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum celebrates the life and work of Scotland’s most famous poet. Though officially called a museum, the site is made up of several different attractions—a museum, a cottage, a church, and a monument, which together form Burns National Heritage Park.
Robert Burns Birthplace Museum Tours
Should I book Robert Burns Birthplace Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Robert Burns Birthplace Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Robert Burns Birthplace Museum?
- Culzean Castle, Burns Country & the Ayrshire Coast Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
- Robert Burns Tour
- 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
- 3-Day Isle of Arran Adventure Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
Things to do near Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England