Top Gulf of Thailand Half-day Tours
191 results | All Gulf of Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting visit. The guide was very nice and always with attention and try to explain all. Please Covid go !!! ... and let us enjoy Thailand."
* A traveler said: "A private tour for just the two of us, with excellent guide (Paul) and driver. Altogether, a very happy and enjoyable tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent and they provided proper safety guidelines to all regarding the trip. The trip manager was quite humble and hospitable to all types of tourists. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Even though it rained towards the end of the tour, it was still a great experience. Saw many islands and the Marine Park is fantastic. The lunch was also delicious and got to see horned birds sitting in the trees as you eat. Saw a couple of monkeys on one of the islands, which was really cool to see. The only thing I would suggest is because of the choppy water we had to go through to get back to the island, I would have preferred to have my life jacket back as I am not a strong swimmer. I am not sure why we only wore them going out but not coming back into land. For safety reasons, there should be life jackets round trip."
* A traveler said: "It was an absolute fantastic time, would love to go again before we leave... We can ride so one of the guides broke us away from the group to go much faster and on different tracks, leaving the learerz to go at a safer pace with feeling pushed."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very pleasant. He took us to all the listed sights. We wished that we had looked at the information more carefully because the driver wasn't a guide. This was our mistake not the driver."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and the driver worked well together. The driver was punctual and professional. We were a little early arriving at the Royal Palace so he gave us a little sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Our guide was interesting, inciteful and had a great sense of humor. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent private tour, from start to finish. Having an English-speaking tour guide meant that we were first in line, and did not miss anything. She guided us around and told us all about the Grand Palace Complex, and Wat Phra Kaew. Stunning sights, and excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and a great way to see Bangkok. Our guide was very humoristic and informative which made the trip even better. I also liked the drinks and the mixed fruits on the way back. I can highly recommend this cruise for everyone coming to Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Highly reccomend. The lunch was fantastic with gorgeous views Much more than I expected!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round the island. We ended up getting a private tour which was brilliant. Our guide Mame was very informative and the driver Phume was lovely. We got to spend as much time as we wanted at each stop which was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Excellent adventure experiencing fantastic Thai cuisine. Great guides who kept us entertained throughout the morning. Food from street to restaurant and everything in between! Totally stuffed for the rest of the day so definitely go hungry! Great fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ko Samui City Tour including Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint, Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock
- Pig Island by Dragon Yacht - 7 Islands, Snorkeling, Pig Feeding & Kayaking
- Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Tour from Koh Samui
- Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat with Kayaking
- An Authentic Samui Experience
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vana Nava Water Jungle
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Hat Yai Magic Eye 3D Museum
- Bang Saen Aquarium (Institute of Marine Science)
- Samui Water Park Pink Elephant
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Chaweng Beach
- Mini Siam
- Koh Tan (Koh Taen)
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Nang Yuan Island (Koh Nang Yuan)
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Upside Down Pattaya
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Wat Khunaram (Mummified Monk)
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Pattaya Beach
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Talu Island (Koh Talu)
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam