From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
10am to 7pm daily
Kehrwieder 5 , Hamburg, Germany, 20457
The Speicherstadt Coffee Roaster is located at Kehrwieder 5. The closest Ubahn station is Baumwall on the U3. Opening hours are 10am to 7pm daily, special hours during the holiday season.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- St. Peter's Church
- Port of Hamburg
- St. Pauli Piers