* A traveler said: "Berlin was a very knowledgeable guide and attentive to details. She made great suggestions to customize the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I visited Hangzhou for the first time and only had 2 days. We spent the first day on this tour and Nancy was fantastic. She knew so much about the towns and was very personable. We learned a lot about the village and the stories, and Nancy was able to advise us for what to do for our second day as well."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic and more then anticipated. The car was comfortable, air conditioned, water provided. Lunch at a local farmers home was delicious and really good value. Having the tea picking / drying processes described to us in English made the process very interesting. We booked the tour as per the web site description however David our English speaking guide allowed us to mix things up a little. David's knowledge of the area and also the history of Hangzhou added to the overall experience of the tour. I thoroughly recommend this tour and David as your guide."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent day with our tour guide Bonnie, she arranged the tour very well for us and so did the driver."
* A traveler said: "This show was amazing, our guide collected us from our hotel and was informative and helpful. Bobby found us a nice place to eat and have coffee before hand. All of us found the show spectacular, and really appreciated the fact that altho we had booked it from New Zealand before we even left the country, the communication and service was faultless."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, Our tour was everything we expected and more. Our guide Carol was informative without being over the top, she explained things to us clearly and took us to a beautiful venue for lunch. The food was divine .Overall a terrific experience, especially as I booked it from New Zealand in advance and did not know what to expect."
* A traveler said: "We had limited time so decided to try this guided trip around several Hangzhou highlights. Our guide Sharon, meet us at the train station and whisked us around Hangzhou to several important sites, including the West Lake, Mountain Dragon Tea, and the HeFang Street Shopping area. We had to change our plans on the fly as the Hangzhou Cuisine Museum was closed that day due to unexpected government guests, but our guides substituted a visit to the former house of Pharmacist Xueyan Hu who had the big pharmacy on HeFang Street. Great chance to see how the rich and famous in Hangzhou lived. Wonderful garden too. We visited a local market, picked up some fresh ingredients and then went up to Longjing Tea fields to a village home where we prepared several Chinese dishes under the watchful eye of the house cook. A most satisfying lunch. Our guide Sharon was very knowledgeable, spoke good English and took very good care of us. Our driver was courteous, was very safe and attentive. We had an excellent time and would not hesitate to take more tours with them again."
* A traveler said: "This is the best two days tour ever. Our our guide Tommy is very knowledgeable and very friendly. He show us to all the famous attractions. #1 company to ask for."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day in Hangzhou with Doris. She frequently went above and beyond in helping us get acquainted with the area, ensuring we could communicate with reception at our hotel and helping come up with suggestions for our next day in town. Her effort was greatly appreciated. In terms of communication we had some difficulties understanding what she was saying during tours due to her sentence structure, but otherwise we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was great. Our tour guide was fabulous and made adjustments to the itinerary to accommodate some limitations of one of our tour group. I especially appreciate that there was no high pressure shopping included in this trip. We did the trip on a weekend which meant there were large crowds a negative but it also meant that all of the special activities performances, etc were going on a positive."
* A traveler said: "Nice tour. Second time I've done this tour, but friends wanted to go so I tagged along. Glad I did. It was just as enjoyable the second time around. Our guide, Bonnie, was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, short but very interesting, Sunny is very knowledgeable both the Temple and the Tea Field were good. The only down size was the traffic, it was terrible, we almost missed the Flight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Qiantang River Bridge
- Qinghefang Ancient Street
- China National Silk Museum (NSM)
- Hangzhou Botanical Garden
- Leifeng Pagoda
- Solitary Hill (Gu Shan)
- Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang)
- Red Carp Pond
- Six Harmonies Pagoda (Liuhe Pagoda)
- West Lake (Xi Hu)
- National Tea Museum
- Fei Lai Feng (Flying Peak)
- Lingyin Temple
- Meijiawu Tea Village
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture