Tra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours and Tickets
Those who enjoy the great outdoors and want to better understand the history and culture of Vietnam’s rural communities shouldn’t miss a trip to Tra NhieuFishing Village. Officially recognized as an ecological village in order to preserve its traditional fishing and farming life, Tra NhieuFishing Village is located along the banks of the Thu Bon River, not far from Hoi An.
A peaceful and simple village, the bamboo-lined lanes wind around traditional garden houses, giving visitors a glimpse of local life. While in the village you will get to see the local community’s activities relating to river life, as well as a wide range of other trades, such as farming, rice-paper making, and basket-boat making. You you can also sample some regional food made from local ingredients.
There are various Tra NhieuFishing Village eco tours departing from Hoi An, including half-day and full-day cycling tours through the countryside, with boat trips often included. For a unique cycling adventure around Hoi An that diverts from the usual tourist itineraries, book a full-day off the beaten path bicycling tour, which includes a visit to Tra Nhieu village.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)
- Phung Hung Ancient House
- Museum of Sa Huynh Culture
- Japanese Covered Bridge (Chua Cau)
- Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)
- Tan Ky Old House
- Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Museum of Trade Ceramics
- Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)
- Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)
- Thanh Ha Terracotta Park
- Quan Cong Temple
- Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)
- Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)
- Hoi An Silk Village (Lang Lua Hoi An)