Top Hua Hin Speed Boats
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Hua Hin Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a memorable ride on the Thailand-Burma Railway, also known as the Death Railway for the thousands of POWs and forced laborers who lost their lives building it during World War II. On this day trip from Bangkok, visit the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery and the JEATH War Museum, and hear moving war stories from your guide. Then ride a long-tailed speedboat down the Kwai River where you have a view of the famous bridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Speed Boats in Hua Hin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hua Hin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Speed Boats in Hua Hin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hua Hin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast